“Learn How-To Become 3x More Productive In The Next 7 Days, Than You Have Been In The Last Month…”

Hi, I’m Z.

That’s short from Zdravko. Now you get it why It’s just Z. Anyways, welcome.

You are probably wondering what is Zero To Skill?

This is a place where I write about time mastery. Practical content on how to get more time, how to use it in the most efficient way and direct it towards the things that you love to do, in order to accomplish your wildest goals.

And that’s just the beginning.

Simply put, my job is to research, experiment on myself and then adapt it so you don’t have to make as many mistakes as I did. Plus, try to make you laugh every once in a while (if I can…), and to inspire you to take action.

95% of the content I create can be found here on the blog, but the remaining 5% is exclusive for the people in my free private list. Before you continue, join me now and thousands of others on the list, and you will get a free e-book: “The Ultimate Productivity Cheat Sheet”, together with another gift.

You can read more about Zero To Skill or me here.  And here are my Best Articles. 

The Most Powerful Way Conquer Your New Year’s Resolutions

"January 1 signifies a new beginning. However, each day allows for a new beginning, and hence it is a reset." - Dr. Roberta Anding We, humans, are quite odd creatures. Year in, year out, just like clockwork we get this urge to reinvent ourselves....
Read More

A Guideline To The Perfect Closure Of The Year

The great philosopher, Alan Watts once said: “…tomorrow and plans for tomorrow can have no significance at all unless you are in full contact with the reality of the present since it is in the present and only in the present that you...
Read More

13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful

"Somebody once told me the definition of hell: "On your last day on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become." - Anonymus Sometimes, to become more successful, we don't need to add more things, we need to give up on some...
Read More

Your Ultimate Guide For Waking Up Early

It took me four years of experimenting, and a lot of excuses, to finally reach a point where this habit is under my command, but it was worth it.I presume the reason why you are reading this article is that you've tried to develop a habit of waking up...
Read More

How To Maintain Your Habits When Travelling

Maintaining habits even without changing your circumstances can be challenging. No wonder when meeting the unknown, where a lot of things are not in our control, we have more difficulties to do the things that matter to us and bring us closer to our...
Read More

Enter Your Email Now To Get The Free "Ultimate Productivity Cheat Sheet"!

Please check your email to access your free download!

Discover How-To Triple Your Productivity In The Next 7 Days!

Enter Your Email Now To Get The Free "Ultimate Productivity Cheat Sheet".

Please check your email to access your free goodies!