Hi, I’m Zdravko Cvijetic.

But you can call me Z.

I’m an entrepreneur, educator, and a content creator. I’m also the author of the #1 viral article in the history of Medium, called “13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful.

Over the last seven years, I’ve researched, studied, and experimented with the most powerful productivity tools and strategies, which allowed me to take control over my time and use it in the best possible way.

By using these tools, I’ve had the chance to build a successful career in one of the leading companies in the personal growth industry, start a profitable online business, develop a globally recognized blogging career, and travel over 30 countries worldwide.

Next, to this, I’ve been able to generate over 30 million readers, have my work translated into over 25 languages, and featured in over 40 major publications such as:

In early 2016, I started Zero to Skill, with the idea to showcase the exact steps and tools that allowed me to accomplish all of this, to high achievers, people who want more out of life and dislike the idea of being average and mediocre.

Here, on Zero to Skill, you will mainly find content that helps you increase your daily performance and productivity, which I believe are the most important skills anyone can master.

95% of the content I create can be found on this platform, and other publications, but the remaining 5% are exclusive to members of my private email list.

So, if you want to discover the four phases of productivity used by the world’s most successful people to 10x their productivity, you can check out The Ultimate Productivity Cheat Sheet (Revised Edition), that comes in PDF and MP3 versions.

7 Strategies That Will Help You Eliminate Procrastination

There is a high chance that you might be procrastinating on something important while reading this article, (which is a bit paradoxical, but bear with me). This is good. Here you will learn simple strategies which you can use from this moment on to...

How I Gained 103,886 Email Subscribers With Just One Article

“Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity” — H. Hackson Brown, JR.

The Most Powerful Way Conquer Your New Year’s Resolutions

"January 1 signifies a new beginning. However, each day allows for a new beginning, and hence it is a reset." - Dr. Roberta Anding We, humans, are quite odd creatures. Year in, year out, just like clockwork we get this urge to reinvent ourselves....

A Guideline To The Perfect Closure Of The Year

The great philosopher, Alan Watts once said: “…tomorrow and plans for tomorrow can have no significance at all unless you are in full contact with the reality of the present since it is in the present and only in the present that you live. The second...

13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful

Sometimes, to become more successful, we don’t need to add more things, we need to give up on some of them…

Share This