These 25 Positive Thinking Quotes below should give you the inspiration and motivation to start your day off on the right foot.
Positivity and positive thinking is key when it comes to living a healthy and happy life.
Positive people tend to be more motivated, confident and are usually the most productive people in the workplace as they are determined to live their lives with intentions to create the best possible outcomes for themselves no matter what.
Think about how you want to live your life.
Do you want to be walking around feeling bitter and negative or do you want to be that man or woman who is always positive and cheerful?
At the end of the day, it’s up to you to make positive changes in your life in order to increase your overall happiness.
Are you ready to get started?
Below, you’ll find a curated list of the Best Positive Thinking Quotes — many of which I have used when I’m in a funk and I’m looking to add a little bit of positivity to my life.
Top 25 Positive Thinking Quotes
1. “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett
2. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” ― Oprah Winfrey
3. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” ― Milton Berle
4. “POSITIVE: The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” ― Winston Churchill
5. “Much of our pain or misery in life stems from our own outlook towards the situation. A paralyzed person can also be happy, so can be a financially poor family.” ― Amit Ahlawat
6. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” ― John Wooden
7. “A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.” ― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
8. “We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.” ― Swami Vivekananda
9. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” ― Buddha
11. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” ― Alice Walker
12. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” ― Roy T. Bennett
13. “Change your thoughts and you can change your world.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
14. “If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”― Mary Engelbreit
15. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” ― William James
16. “If you say you can or you can’t you are right either way.” ― Henry Ford
17. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.” ― Aldous Huxley
18. “You, and only you, are ultimately responsible for who you become and how happy you are.” ― Rachel Hollis
19. “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.” ― Jon Bon Jovi
20. “We become what we think about.” ― Earl Nightingale
21. “The difference in winning and losing is most often…not quitting.” ― Walt Disney
22. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” ― Albert Einstein
23. ”The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” ” ― Benjamin Disraeli
25. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” ― Willie Nelson
Did you find this list of positive thinking quotes helpful? If so, please do us a favor and share it or Pin it!